Traditional House Plan with Flex Room
About This Plan
- A formal living room and dining room flank the foyer of this Traditional house plan.
- An open layout in back allows you to see what's going on from the kitchen sink while you cook.
- Sliding glass doors lead out to the covered lanai where there's a handy pool bath.
- The master suite is huge and offers a tray ceiling, built-in desk and a gorgeous master bathroom with a raised corner soaking tub.
- Three bedrooms on the second floor have easy access to the huge flex room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,766 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,348 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,418 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 219 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 265 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 70' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 11' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss