Traditional House Plan with Future Space
About This Plan
- Transoms, a lovely hip roof and the use of mixed materials on the exterior give this Traditional house plan an interesting and appealing facade.
- Inside, the home covers all the bases with a study, first floor master suite and guest suite.
- The open layout is a sure winner and the kitchen has all the space and storage homeowners want.
- The master suite is especially appealing with two giant walk-in closets and a huge spa-like master bathroom complete with a soaking tub.
- Each bedroom on the second floor offers a walk-in closet and private bathroom.
- The open rail in the hall lets you look down into the foyer and family room below.
- Unfinished space gives you the option to expand in the future.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,307 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,446 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 861 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 181 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 356 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 8"
- Depth: 70' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 590 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick