Traditional House Plan with Raised Reading Loft
About This Plan
- This Traditional house plan is full of exciting features like the second floor raised reading loft.
- The long barrel vaulted foyer gives you an impressive first glimpse of the home.
- Archways open up to the master hallway, kitchen and great room.
- With its raised snack bar and walk-in pantry, the kitchen is well organized.
- Views from the kitchen sink extend into the great room and out to the covered porch and screened porch beyond.
- Both the dining room and the great room are united by an 18' high vaulted ceiling.
- In the first floor master suite, the bay window gives you a cozy reading area and there's a dressing area separate from the bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are up on the second floor and they feature sloped ceilings and a hall bath with light coming in from a solar tube skylight.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,308 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,716 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 592 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 359 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 216 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 6"
- Depth: 59' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss