Traditional House Plan with Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- Multiple gables cascade across the front of this lovely Traditional house plan.
- A wrap-around covered porch in back is the icing on the cake.
- With two-story and vaulted ceilings, the home feels extra large.
- The L-shaped main living area is comprised of the kitchen, breakfast nook and vaulted family room.
- From the kitchen sink, you can easily keep an eye on what's going on.
- Choose from a first floor vaulted master suite or a second floor master - owner's choice.
- An optional bonus room over the garage adds 301 square feet to the total living area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,004 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,168 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 836 sq. ft.
- Deck: 228 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 694 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 301 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 4"
- Depth: 67' 8"
- Max ridge height: 33' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 505 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick