Traditional One-Level Home Plan
About This Plan
- Despite its narrow width, this Traditional one-level home has four bedrooms and both a formal living room and an informal family room.
- The spacious master suite has a tray ceiling and is tucked away in the rear for quiet.
- A wall of windows brightens the vaulted family room and an optional fireplace can be added by your builder.
- The front-facing living room can also be used as a formal dining room.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate elevation with house plan 17697LV. For a side load garage version see house plan 17698LV.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,656 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,656 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available