Traditional Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- Modest in size, this Traditional Ranch house plan offers three bedrooms and an open layout.
- A tray ceiling dresses up the great room ceiling.
- The dining area is visible to the efficient kitchen that has the washer/dryer close by so you can multi-task.
- In back, the large master suite has a private bathroom and a quiet location.
- The two family bedrooms face front.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,238 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,238 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 114 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick