Traditional Two-Story House Plan
About This Plan
- This magnificent two-storey house stands out with its stone facing and lovely veranda, decorative moldings and architectural details.
- The home provides 2,148 square feet of living space and is 46 feet wide by 31 feet deep.
- The 416 square feet one-car garage has a storage area as well as a service door to the back of the house.
- The ground floor covers 939 square feet and includes an entrance hall, a powder room, a dining room with French doors, a living room with a fireplace, and an open kitchen with an island and a lunch counter.
- The second floor has a 1,209 square foot living area and consists of a bathroom, three bedrooms including a master bedroom with French doors and a large walk-in closet, and a room located above the garage that can be used as a home theater.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,148 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 939 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,209 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 37' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 416 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss