About This Plan
- Most of the main rooms in this Traditional home plan have tray ceilings that impart a sense of elegance.
- A five-sided informal dining nook is filled with light that also floods the kitchen.
- A corner fireplace warms the great room and columns separate the foyer and dining room from the great room.
- The master suite is placed off by itself for privacy.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,178 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,178 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 77' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 620 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"