Two Bedroom European Cottage
About This Plan
- Just the right size for a couple starting out or downsizing, this two bedroom European Cottage comes with an air-lock entry foyer to keep the cold air out of the house in winter.
- The open layout makes the home feel huge and there's a big kitchen island to give you more counter space and storage.
- The laundry room is on the main floor instead of the basement, a wonderful convenience.
- In the master suite, a bay window extends the room and creates a sitting area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,423 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,423 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 302 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss