Two-Story Great Room
About This Plan
- Amazing sightlines start right at the foyer of this Northwest home plan.
- Grand double doors swing open to reveal the quiet den.
- The open layout makes the main floor feel even larger than it is and the two-story great room adds to that effect.
- In back, the home offers both a sun deck and a covered barbecue deck.
- On the second floor, bonus space has an open rail so you see the staircase going down.
- Each bedroom gets a walk-in closet and two charming window seats adorn the front bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,540 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,320 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,220 sq. ft.
- Deck: 457 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 938 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 97' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1213 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss