Two-Story Northwest Home with Gorgeous Master
3 - 4
About This Plan
- One of the best features of this Northwest home plan is its gorgeous master suite up on the second floor.
- Unusual angles in the master bathroom combine with a skylight to make it special.
- Relax outside on your private master porch where you can see your back yard.
- The enormous walk-in closet is divided into his and her section with both enjoying built-in shelving.
- This floor also has a library with outdoor balcony and two family bedrooms.
- On the main floor, two columns serve to define the dining room while keeping the views open.
- The three car garage is tandem with one bay opening to the back of the house.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,663 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,350 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,313 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 48' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 700 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick