About This Plan
- This beautiful Traditional home plan has three rooms that boast a two-story ceiling.
- The staircase in this home is in the back of the house which frees up space in the foyer to appreciate its dramatic two-story height.
- Both the grand room with fireplace and the breakfast nook are also two-story for a wide, open feel.
- The first floor master suite has its own entry foyer plus tray ceilings, two walk-in closets and a jetted soaking tub.
- Three bedrooms on the upper level share a hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,482 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,773 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 709 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 10"
- Depth: 48' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front