Vaulted Skylit Core
About This Plan
- This home plan's wide profile and three-car garage are clearly reflective of recent trends. Classic Craftsman touches include: graceful geometric upper window sashes, decorative gable supports, and simple squared posts supported by tapered stone veneer bases.
- At its core is a vaulted and skylit living room rimmed by wide rear windows. This is an exceptionally bright and spacious gathering space.
- Flames and warmth from the two-sided gas fireplace can be enjoyed from living room, kitchen and nook.
- A raised conversation bar is all that separates kitchen from living room, and the patio is in clear view as well. In the nook, a built-in desk nestles into an alcove that can be hidden behind bifold doors. Stairs lead upstairs to a large bonus room over the garage.
- The plan has four bedrooms. Its guest suite could serve as a small home office, if needed, or be used as a hobby room.
- The large, luxurious master suite boasts a huge walk-in closet, a sunny sitting room and a private patio. Cozy window seats expand both secondary bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,481 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,481 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 316 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 4"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 887 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss