Versatile Ranch House Plan with Optional Lower Level
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This 3- to 5-bedroom ranch home, which features a recessed front entry and convenient 3-car garage, gives you maximum versatility.
- The open-concept great room, dining area, and kitchen give you total design freedom. The oversized kitchen island with seating makes meal prep and entertaining a delight.
- Backyard barbecues are a breeze on this large covered deck.
- Tucked away on one side of the main level, your master suite features an elegant tray ceiling, 4-piece bathroom with an oversized walk-in tile shower, and a roomy walk-in closet.
- The optional lower-level plan includes a spacious family room, two additional bedrooms, and an enclosed bonus room.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,660 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,660 sq. ft.
- Deck: 224 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 48 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,660 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 10"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 826 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 4" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12