Well Appointed French Country Home
3 - 4
About This Plan
- You get it all with this well appointed French Country home plan, from split bedrooms to the flowing, open floor plan.
- Built-ins flank the great room fireplace that can be seen all the way from the kitchen.
- Each bedroom is a generous size and they all have walk-in closets.
- Two sinks in the hall bathroom help to keep things moving on busy mornings.
- The master suite has a lovely tray ceiling and marvelous bathroom with a jetted tub, two sinks and twin walk-in closets.
- The bonus room upstairs could be anything you dream of, from an extra bedroom to a media room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,091 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,091 sq. ft.
- Storage: 110 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 128 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 43 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 395 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 8"
- Depth: 56' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 571 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 4" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick