Well-Balanced Acadian House Plan
About This Plan
- A beautiful brick exterior and interesting roof lines speak well for this Acadian house plan.
- The inside is beautifully balanced with two bedrooms on each side.
- The great room is enormous with a big fireplace to capture your attention.
- In the informal area of the home, three rooms are combined into one - kitchen, keeping room and breakfast nook.
- The big island adds counter space and storage at the same time.
- Guest get a quiet suite off by itself at the front of the home.
- Homeowners enter the master suite through a private foyer and enjoy his and her walk-in closets and a two-entry shower.
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 each have a walk-in closet and share a connected bathroom.
- 10' high ceilings make the whole house feel open and spacious.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,882 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,882 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 257 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 103' 9"
- Max ridge height: 30' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 778 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick