Wonderful Informal Area
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This all-brick home plan could easily be finished in stone to create the feeling of a cottage.
- The foyer rises for 12' and is flanked by formal living and dining rooms. The vaulted dining room (15' peak) connects to the kitchen through a short hall with a walk-in pantry and convenient counter space.
- An angled snack bar integrates the kitchen with the bayed breakfast nook and the family room, making an appealing space for informal everyday living. The nook juts out in a bay, and the family room sports a vaulted ceiling, rising from 10' to 18', and a corner fireplace.
- With its five-fixture compartmented bathroom and large walk-in closet, the master suite is a luxurious retreat. Notice the corner whirlpool tub, walk-in shower and twin sinks in the bath.
- From the curved staircase that leads upstairs, you can view the family room below. All three second-floor bedrooms include walk-in closets. A two-compartment, four-fixture bath and attic space for storage complete this floor.