1800 Square Foot Modern Desert House Plan with Home Office and RV Bay
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This one-story 2 bed, 2 bath desert modern home plan boasts 1,825 square feet of heated living space and a 3-car garage with an RV bay with 15' of clearance. The exterior boasts contemporary flat roof lines, metal siding, metal roofing giving this home great curb appeal.
- Off the entry hall you'll find a bathroom that divides Bed 2 and your home office.
- Further in the home, the kitchen with walk-in pantry and island with sink and casual seating await.
- The great room has 10' ceilings and views to the back covered patio accessible from the dining room.
- The master suite has views to the back, a 4-fixture bath and a walk-in closet.
- A private laundry room is centrally located off the mudroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,825 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,825 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 71 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 25 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 18' 0"
- Type: RV Garage, Attached
- Area: 1141 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 or 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 0' 9"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: .25 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss