1900 Square Foot Mountain Desert Home Plan with 3 Beds and 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- This desert modern home gives you 3 beds, 2.5 baths and 1,912 square feet of one-level living. The exterior boasts contemporary roof lines, stucco and metal siding. Inside, there are 9' ceilings throughout with 11'6" ceilings in the entry and 10' ceilings in the great room.
- The bedrooms are clustered on the left as is the conveniently located laundry room.
- Off the entry, you'll find the den with walk-in closet which could be used as a home office.
- The great room is open to the kitchen with island and walk-in pantry and the dining room with outdoor access.
- The garage has a 1-car bay (9' by 8' overhead door) and a 2-car bay (18' by 9' overhead door).
- Related Plan: Get a smaller 2-bed version with house plan 370202TFG (1,830 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,912 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,912 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 90 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 90 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 760 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 0' 9"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss