2-Story Energy-Efficient House Plan With Open Great Room
About This Plan
- Part of our Net Zero Ready series, this house plan starts with an appealing exterior, with an elevated covered entry, which is enhanced by a bumped out clerestory foyer window. Inside, the 2-story foyer’s stepped ceiling makes a luxury statement. The dramatic second-story bridge dissects the view to the great room below.
- An open concept kitchen and nook offers wide-open views of the great room and the extensive covered lanai. The great room opens to the lanai through a wall of glass sliders, bringing the outside in.
- In the kitchen, the pantry hugs the eat-at bar and is easily accessed from the garage where groceries can be dropped off. A powder bath accommodates family and guests from the public spaces.
- The master suite extends the entire length of the plan and offers dual walk-in closets, an amenity rich bath and thru a pair of French doors access to the lanai.
- A generous sized utility room makes space for a sink and counter top work area.
- The upstairs gives you three guest bedrooms, two baths and a spacious loft.
- The garage access steps down from a valet drop-off area convenient for purse and keys.
- Features built into the plan can result in a 50% savings on energy costs when compared to other new homes and a 60-70% savings when compared to older homes.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 33201ZR and 33202ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,303 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,090 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,213 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 257 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 437 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 68' 8"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 588 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss