3-Bed Craftsman House Plan with Board and Batten Siding and Bonus Expansion
About This Plan
- A gable with decorative brackets sits above the entry porch on this 3-bed Craftsman house plan. A shed dormer and two more gables with decorative brackets and a combination of board and batten siding and shingles give this home great curb appeal.
- This home has all the popular features today's families are demanding - split bedrooms, a separate study and an open layout.
- Three sets of double doors in the vaulted family room take you out to the large covered porch, or you can spend time sunbathing on the open deck.
- A quiet office sits up front behind sliding barn doors.
- The spacious owner's suite also has outdoor access and easy laundry access through the pocket door in the large walk-in closet.
- Build out the optional bonus level and get an extra bath and expansion space.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior garage treatment with house plan 46385LA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,838 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,838 sq. ft.
- Deck: 589 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 312 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 166 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 632 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 68' 6"
- Depth: 80' 5"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 547 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12