3-Bed Modern Coastal House Plan with 1000 Square Foot Covered Lanai
About This Plan
- This gorgeous modern coastal house plan features tall casement windows that are matched with scored stucco walls. A low-pitched hip roof gives it a Bermudian feel.
- Inside the soaring ceiling heights give the foyer and great room a sense of grandeur. Pocket doors open the study to the right. A private entry to the guest rooms on the left. Each guest bed has it’s own bath, the rear bath, doubles as a pool bath.
- Just beyond the foyer are views of the stepped, massive, covered Lanai. This open concept layout encourages a relaxed lifestyle and is perfect for indoor/outdoor entertaining.
- Serve up snacks at the kitchen’s island or sit down for an elegant meal in the dining room. In the spacious great room, you can sit by the fire with a glass of wine from the convenient wine closet. Sliding glass doors beckon you outside to the rear lanai. Lots of room for a wet-bar and even an outdoor kitchen.
- The owner’s suite opens to the covered lanai, and offers two large walk-in closets, with a generous bath with dual vanities.
- The laundry room, mud room and kitchen have easy access from the garage entrance. A single doors opens the owner’s bath to the laundry room. This plan offers all the amenities is perfect for family living.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,765 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,765 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 1,056 sq. ft.
- Entry: 115 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 637 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss