3-Bed Modern Mountain Home with Artist's Loft - 1359 Sq Ft
About This Plan
- The simplicity of the square footprint of this mountain home keeps budget in mind, but when paired with a sloped roof, a sleek, modern design is the result.
- The double garage resides on the main level, and includes additional storage space. Once inside, discover a bedroom and full bath on the main level as well.
- Oversized windows surround the second level, providing a light and airy interior with a vaulted ceiling. The kitchen and family room are open to one another, and extend outdoors onto a spacious balcony.
- Wrap-around, kitchen counters offer seating for five, and a nearby pantry closet increases storage space.
- A barn door grants access to the master bedroom, which includes two closets, and shares the full bath with the second bedroom on this level. A ship ladder in the family room leads to a 200 square foot artist's loft, or flexible creative space.
- Related Plans: Get a 3-season porch with house plan 68787VR. Get alternate versions with house plans 68760VR (1,570 sq. ft.), 68775VR (1,700 sq. ft.), 68740VR (1,721 sq. ft.) and 68921VR (1,792 sq. ft.) and 680157VR (1,910 sq. ft.). Get a front-facing garage with house plan 68666VR. Get a larger version with a lower level apartment with plan 680103VR (2,356 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,359 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 367 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 992 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 311 sq. ft.
- Loft: 200 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached, Drive Under
- Area: 625 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick