3200 Square Foot Mountain Craftsman House Plan with Bonus Expansion
2.5 - 5.5
About This Plan
- Promoting open living spaces, this floor plan provides abundant areas to enjoy the views and elegantly blends outdoor and indoor living spaces. With a front covered porch and two rear decks and a sweeping covered porch with fireplace, this house plan captures the essence of what it means to embrace the great outdoors.
- Approaching the front porch entry, you are drawn into rustic elegance beneath soaring timber trusses framing 8'-high glass doors and a true mountain craftsman facade.
- Upon entry into the home, a vaulted foyer and adjacent dining room immediately greet guests. With a built-in fireplace and a 20' vaulted ceiling, the lodge room features a wall of windows and boasts grandeur all around. The exposed beam keeping room - with 2-sided fireplace - also has great views.
- The breakfast room and kitchen are centrally-located and promote easy flow throughout the home. Generous mud and laundry rooms are nearby creating ample storage space.
- The master suite accesses the rear deck and Bedroom #2 lies across the home for privacy.
- An optional second floor gets you a guest suite and 754 sq. ft. of living space including two bedrooms with baths and a lounge area.
- Related Plans: Get a 3-car garage with house plan 25646GE and a 2-car garage with house plan 25684GE (3,572 sq. ft.). Gain a third bedroom on the main floor with house plan 15623GE (3,108 sq. ft.). Save money by straightening the curved features with house plan 15689GE (upper loft) and 15793GE. Downsize with house plans 15617GE (hip roof) and 15651GE (gable; both 2,611 sq. ft.), 15626GE (2,587 sq. ft; 3-car garage) and 15624GE (2,343 sq. ft). Get a finished lower level with house plan 15622GE and 15697GE and a huge upper floor with house plan 15688GE.
Optional 2nd Floor
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,202 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,202 sq. ft.
- Deck: 604 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 302 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 754 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, 4, or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Daylight, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 3"
- Depth: 83' 10"
- Max ridge height: 28' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12