4-Bed Country Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- This 4 bed farmhouse - the third in a series - was created in response to requests for a smaller version to house plans 4122WM (2,252 square feet), 52269WM (2,796 square feet) and 52304WM (3,597 square feet). The smallest in the series, it retains the curb appeal of the larger ones while delivering the same country farmhouse flair.
- A covered 7' deep front porch with a 9' ceiling runs 45' along the front of the home and wraps around the study and Bed 4. Another covered porch in back in back is visible from the foyer.
- The living room is open to the kitchen and the dining room and has ceilings that slope from 9' to 11'. The fireplace is gas/ventless.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating. A large pantry is located just off the garage entry making grocery unloading a breeze. The laundry room is also located here.
- The main floor master suite includes a walk-in closet and a five-fixture bath.
- Off the large foyer are a formal dining room and a bedroom.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms with walk-in closets share a bath. There is also 190 square feet of bonus expansion and separate attic storage.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plans 4122WM (2,252 square feet), 52269WM (2,796 square feet), 52307WM (3,266 square feet) and 52304WM (3,597 square feet).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,938 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,531 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 407 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 216 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 484 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss