4-Bed Designer's Dream Home Plan
About This Plan
- A front porch with wood timbers and a French door entry greets you to this 4-bed designer's dream home plan. A side-entry 3-car garage has a shed roof adding to the exterior appeal and giving you extra storage inside.
- The home has an airy feel with 10' ceilings on both floors and a vaulted living room visible from the foyer.
- The kitchen has amazing storage with a walk-in pantry and there is convenient access to the garage for unloading grocery ease. The island has great workspace and seating for casual eating.
- Uninterrupted views extend across the home from the kitchen to the living room fireplace. French doors in the keeping room open to the back porch where an outdoor kitchen and a fireplace make this a very usable place for eating and entertaining. A patio extends beyond for more fresh air enjoyment.
- The master is on the main floor and has separate his and her closets. A second bedroom is located across the home and can be used alternatively as a den or office.
- Upstairs, an airy loft has a sitting room and gives you views to the living room below. Two more bedrooms each have their own baths.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,459 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,187 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 4"
- Depth: 103' 6"
- Max ridge height: 35' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 976 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick