4 Bedroom Vacation Escape
About This Plan
- CLIENT PHOTOS: See pictures of this house plan built in New Hampshire and in Virginia.
- This raised vacation house plan is a perfect holiday getaway, second home or full-time hideout. Decks front and back add to the useable space.
- The 2-story living room is open to the dining room and kitchen in this open floor plan design. A fireplace adds a nice touch.
- Two bedrooms share a bath on the main level and laundry facilities are tucked behond bi-fold doors.
- The master suite shares the upstairs with a fourth bedroom that overlooks the living room below.
- There is room for two drive-under cars.
- The height from the main floor to the ridge is 26'4".
- Related Plan: For a larger version, see house plan 60050RC (1,863 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,650 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,122 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 528 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 102 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 113 sq. ft.
- Deck: 238 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 52' 5"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Photo Gallery