About This Plan
- A wrap-around porch, shutters and gables greet visitors to this country Victorian home, designed with alternative plans for the master suite, media room, media room bath and entire second floor.
- Nine-foot ceilings throughout the first floor reinforce the spacious ambiance. Flanking the foyer are a dining room and a media room with its own bath and walk-in closet, making it possible to use as an extra bedroom. French doors lead from the dining room to the U-shaped kitchen with its walk-in pantry, planning desk and extended eating bar. The kitchen is open to the bayed nook and the fireplaced great room.
- Optionally, the fireplace can be built double-sided so that it can be enjoyed from the master bedroom. The master bath includes five fixtures and a walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, a hall bath serves the family bedrooms. A library area and open recreation room with tray ceiling are perfect spots for children's friends to visit. Alternatively, an additional bedroom and wide hallway can be built.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Please specify your preference when ordering.
- Related Plans: Need a first-floor master suite? See house plans 6538RF (2,599 s.f.) and 6539RF (3,005 s.f.).
- Downsize with house plan 6537RF (2,579 s.f., 2nd floor master suite).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,750 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,700 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,050 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,700 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 384 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5 or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 10"
- Depth: 44' 7"
- Max ridge height: 29' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 729 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss