Cathedral Ceiling Creates Open Feel
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Graceful columns define a spacious porch on this house plan giving it a curb appeal that's sure to attract many. A cathedral ceiling greets you in the entry and continues on through the Great Room directly ahead.
- The kitchen/dining area and Great Room all blend effortlessly together to create a spacious living area that's perfect for any size family.
- The master suite is located behind the garage and features a generous walk-in closet, private bath and a tray ceiling detail in the bedroom.
- A second bedroom is located on the opposite side of the home for maximum privacy, and an office that can double as a third bedroom is located in front of it just off the entry.
- A three-stall garage with extra storage for dad makes this home a great value.
- The primary roof pitch is 6:12.
- Related Plan: Build in reverse and get 2 bedrooms with house plan 89861AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,728 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,728 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 158 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 8"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 689 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss