Charming Mediterranean Home Plan
About This Plan
- A walled front courtyard leads you right up to the front door of this charming Mediterranean home plan.
- The floor plan has an open concept that allows the views to flow from room to room.
- Double doors reveal a large loggia in back so you can relax and dine with shelter from the sun and rain.
- Add options such as a media center and summer kitchen, as your budget allows.
- The kitchen has a half wall pass-through so you can see into the huge gathering room.
- The owners suite is secluded by itself with double doors that open to the loggia.
- Two family bedrooms share a hall bathroom on the other side of the home.
- Related Plans: For a smaller loggia, see house plan 82016KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,684 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,684 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 40 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 149 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 49' 4"
- Depth: 60' 8"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 509 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms