Charming Traditional House Plan with Options
About This Plan
- Lots of transom windows bring extra light in and add to the charm of this Traditional house plan.
- The open layout swings around from the foyer and dining room into the large family room and kitchen.
- A walk-in pantry and big kitchen island give you extra storage and counter space.
- A bay window bump out carves out an informal eating nook and overlooks the covered porch beyond.
- The owner's suite is on the first floor with a walk-in closet that opens directly into the large laundry room.
- Upstairs, two bedroom share a compartmented hall bathroom with two sinks.
- Options include a media loft that overlooks the family room below and an optional bonus room over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,435 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,793 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 642 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 389 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 117 sq. ft.
- Loft: 153 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 385 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 4"
- Depth: 74' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 557 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick