Classic Southern Acadian Home Plan
About This Plan
- This Acadian style house plan has a 33'-wide front porch with French doors that welcome you to the foyer. Inside, the home features an open-concept living area with the living room open to the kitchen and dining rooms.
- The kitchen gives you a large island with seating for up to five people.
- A roomy pantry waits behind a sliding barn door.
- Access to the garage is steps away, making unloading groceries a breeze.
- The master bath showcases a large shower with his and her vanity areas and laundry access thru the master closet as well as the kids' hallway.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,002 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,002 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 228 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 4"
- Depth: 60' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"