Classic Southern Country with Three Porches
About This Plan
- This house plan says 'entertaining' loud and clear. The front and rear porches are a perfect place for the whole family to get together and embrace the great outdoors.
- As you enter the home plan you are struck by the open airy view. The center of the plan is open from the front to the back - great for entertaining family and friends.
- The kitchen is very open and spacious with cabinets galore, a walk-in pantry, and a raised snack bar. You can teach the kids to cook and still be involved with guests in the great room.
- There's a large dining area with views out onto the rear through three large windows and French doors.
- This is a split plan to allow private time away from the kids. The master bedroom is a serene escape with a walk-in closet and master bath with access to the laundry. Bedrooms two and three are nicely-sized and share a bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,640 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,640 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 604 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 51' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss