Classic Spanish Mediterranean House Plan
About This Plan
- This classic Spanish Mediterranean house plan features double doors from all front rooms out to a verandah. This open downstairs living space is designed for elegant period entertaining, and showcases thickened walls, arches, and decorative ceilings.
- The upstairs, provided a gracious master suite, and secondary bedroom.
- Through the upstairs gallery, one finds an art studio, library, or home office. The room could easily be converted to a fourth bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,518 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,299 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,219 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and Block
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss