Compact Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- Enjoy one-story living with this appealing compact Country house plan. At just 40' wide, it fits well on a narrow lot and comes with two porches and a rear deck.
- The large family room has a fireplace as the focal point and is set away from the kitchen to keep the noise down.
- The L-shaped kitchen is open to the dining area and has porch access and views to the back.
- Two bedrooms on the right wing of the home share a hall bathroom that has double sinks.
- Related: Get an alternate exterior and a slightly different floor plan with house plan 46267LA.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for plans to be delivered.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,147 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,147 sq. ft.
- Deck: 198 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 98 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 96 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 53' 3"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12