3 - 4
About This Plan
- Watch the sun rise on your front porch and set on the rear while grilling dinner outdoors.
- The main living space is open and vaulted. A corner stone fireplace in the dining room spreads warmth and is a beautiful visual element to this cottage design.
- The two main level bedrooms share a bath while the master suite, accessed from a loft overlooking the great room, has its own master bath and plenty of storage.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 59156ND, 59151ND, 59152ND, 59154ND, and 59135ND.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,458 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,070 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 388 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 162 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 185 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 41' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick