Country French Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- VIDEO: See this house plan from all angles in our YouTube video.
- Country French details adorn this ranch home making it the perfect addition to any neighborhood with upscale designs.
- A rounded detail in the step ceiling of the entry gives you your first inkling that this is no ordinary home.
- To your right you'll find a den while a formal dining room is opposite on your left.
- Directly ahead the main living area includes a great room with cathedral ceiling and fireplace flanked by built-in shelving and a wall of windows that allow natural light to flood the home.
- The adjacent kitchen includes an island with sight lines to the nearby nook and direct access to the formal dining room.
- The master suite is tucked behind the three-stall side-load garage and includes a walk-in closet, Jacuzzi tub, private shower and direct access to the laundry.
- Two additional bedrooms access the main full bath off the hall and are located on the opposite side of the home for maximum privacy.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exteriors and layout with house plan 89033AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,164 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,164 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 164 sq. ft.
- Deck: 327 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 4"
- Depth: 90' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 908 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss