Country Home with First Floor Master
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Enjoy the comfort of a first floor master suite in this adorable Country home plan.
- Note the door from the "her's" master walk-in closet directly to the laundry room - a thoughful touch.
- The open floor plan makes the most of the space with views that flow from room to room.
- A walk-in pantry and center island with an eating bar enhance the kitchen area.
- Two good-sized bedrooms occupy the second floor along with a hall bath.
- Related Plan: Add a two car garage with house plan 52232WM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,597 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,150 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 447 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 163 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 41' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available