Craftsman Home Plan with Angled 4 Car Garage
About This Plan
- An angled 4-car garage adds to the drama in this Craftsman home plan with master suite on the main floor.
- The foyer gives you views extending through to the vaulted great room with fireplace.
- The kitchen is located such that it is equally easy to serve guests in the formal dining room as it is to help family in the breakfast room. And the screened porch offers a third eating option free of bugs.
- A large laundry room is tucked behind the garage and near the back stairs.
- The second floor has two discrete areas: a bonus room over the garage and a loft/bedroom up the main stairs.
- The finished lower level gives you both a large rec room with a 2-sided fireplace and a bar, plus 3 bedrooms, storage, and an exercise room.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the finished basement with house plan 14607RK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,376 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,223 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,688 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 465 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 194 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 179 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 358 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 116' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1332 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss