Craftsman House Plan with Outdoor Living Space
About This Plan
- An arched front door with round window boosts the charm of this two-story Craftsman house plan.
- The big vaulted great room is open to the kitchen and dining area so the whole space feels larger than it is.
- Grab some sunshine on the deck or head over to the shaded outdoor living area with its big fireplace.
- The master suite is on the first floor and the second bedroom lies upstairs.
- Loft space has open railing so you can see the great room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,525 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,037 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 488 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 399 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 1"
- Depth: 37' 8"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 10
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 4
- Framing Type: Stick