Deluxe Master Suite
About This Plan
- Less that 49' wide, this narrow lot home plan features a split bedroom design that separates the master suite.
- The big open den has a corner fireplace that can be viewed from the kitchen or breakfast area due to the open floor plan.
- A rear covered porch adds outdoor living space.
- Note the home office area off the utility room, that allows you to keep the computer out of your main living area.
- The deluxe master suite is spacious and has a tray ceiling and a huge walk-in closet that opens directly to the laundry room.
- The main roof pitch is 8 in 12 and the secondary pitch is 12 in 12.
- Related Plan: Downsize with house plan 83099DC (1,442 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,564 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,564 sq. ft.
- Storage: 36 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 90 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 135 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 10"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 441 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick