Desert Modern Cottage Under 1300 Square Feet with 2 Beds
About This Plan
- This desert modern cottage boasts 1,280 square feet of one-level living and gives you 2 beds and 2 baths. A stucco and stone exterior along with metal awnings and modern rooflines combine to give the home great curb appeal.
- Inside, you'll find 9' ceilings throughout with the beds and baths occupying the left side of the home, leaving the right side open for entertaining and gather with friends.
- The great room is located off the entry and has a fireplace and views that extend unobstructed through the dining area to the back of the home where sliding doors open to a covered porch.
- The exterior boasts large windows that bring in natural light.
A 359 square foot one-car garage with a 10' by 8' overhead door accesses the home through the mudroom with laundry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,280 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,280 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 142 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 33 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 40' 0"
- Max ridge height: 17' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 359 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 1"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss