Elegance on Three Levels
4 - 5
About This Plan
- The exterior of this remarkable Traditional home is loaded with eye-catching details, from the complex roofline to the elegant circle-top transoms.
- The interior is also richly detailed, with columns that define the gathering room and dining room, preserving the views.
- Two islands in the kitchen give you even more counter space and both enjoy views of the giant breakfast nook and gathering room.
- Sliders lead out to a side covered porch or bask in the sun on the open deck.
- The first floor master suite has a bayed sitting area, tray ceiling and one enormous walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- Three spacious bedroom suites occupy the second floor along with a giant playroom that has three dormer windows to bring in light.
- A balcony rail in the hall looks down into the gathering room below.
- The third level is the optional finished lower level that adds 2,238 square feet of living space.
- Here you have a hobby room, wet bar, workshop area and another guest suite that would work well as an in-law suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,758 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,893 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,865 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 2,238 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4 or 5
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 74' 2"
- Depth: 86' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 2121 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- In-Law Suite
- MBR Sitting Area
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Photo Gallery