Elegant Family Living on One Floor
About This Plan
- This serene one-story family home features high ceilings almost everywhere and covered porches in both front and back.
- Three bedrooms and two full baths are clustered on one side of the house.
- The master bedroom is buffered from the rest of the house by its large walk-in closet, the second full bath and the fireplace wall in the living room.
- The open living area comprises the living room, formal dining room, informal breakfast area and kitchen. The kitchen has a walk-in pantry and a peninsula snack bar.
- The side-entry garage includes space for a golf cart.
- Ceilings: 10' standard.
- Related house plan: 3171D
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,424 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,424 sq. ft.
- Entry: 98 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 365 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,424 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 11"
- Depth: 76' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 604 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick