Elegant Family Living on One Floor
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This serene one-story family home features high ceilings almost everywhere and covered porches in both front and back.
- Three bedrooms and two full baths are clustered on one side of the house.
- The master bedroom is buffered from the rest of the house by its large walk-in closet, the second full bath and the fireplace wall in the living room.
- The open living area comprises the living room, formal dining room, informal breakfast area and kitchen. The kitchen has a walk-in pantry and a peninsula snack bar.
- The side-entry garage includes space for a golf cart.
- Ceilings: 10' standard.
- Related house plan: 3171D.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,424 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,424 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,424 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 365 sq. ft.
- Entry: 98 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 11"
- Depth: 76' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 604 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available