Elegant Farmhouse Home Plan
About This Plan
- An elegant roofline, big Country veranda and lots of charming features make this Farmhouse home special.
- Columns separate the dining room from the foyer giving you a defined space with an open feel.
- A see-through fireplace warms both the dining room and the family room with its vaulted ceiling.
- The spacious kitchen boasts a walk-in pantry and both an island and a peninsula eating bar.
- Charming details include a window seat in the first floor master suite.
- Two bedrooms on the upper floor share a hall bathroom.
- This home comes with lots of future space that can be finished at your leisure.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,575 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,044 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 531 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 736 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 853 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 7"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 870 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick