Elegant Farmhouse Living
About This Plan
- We've taken the traditional farmhouse and given it more elegant trappings including a spacious lanai and accoutrements like bracketed awnings, multi-paned windows and numerous vaulted ceilings.
- Step in off the front porch and marvel at the circular stair leading to the upstairs bedrooms. And take in the front-to-back views extending all the way to the lanai in back.
- A butler pantry makes serving guests in your formal dining room with tray ceiling a breeze. The cook gets to stay in touch with friends via the bartop and views extending to the vaulted family room, nook and lanai.
- The main floor master suite is vaulted and has an expansive walk-in closet. Access to the garage simplifies getting in and out quickly.
- The study is vaulted and has french doors that let you easily enjoy the outdoors on the lanai which makes a great place for an outdoor living room.
- Stairs by the garage take you to the optional bonus room where you have 605 square feet of space to turn into whatever your heart desires.
- The bonus room above the garage has 5' knee walls and a 9' ceiling.
- Were you to detach and move the garage, the main body of the house measures 66'10" across and 67'11" deep.
Unfinished Basement Layout
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,984 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,459 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 525 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 929 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 605 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 105' 6"
- Depth: 75' 6"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1153 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick