European Styling and a Safe Room
About This Plan
- This 4 bedroom house plan has a brick and stucco exterior with wood accents to give it great curb appeal. A courtyard-entry garage has carriage-style doors, room for two cars plus storage and a windowless safe room.
- French doors lead you into the foyer where another set of french doors open on your left to reveal the home office or guest room.
- Ahead, the great room is the place to entertain family and friends. It has 10' coffered ceilings and a fireplace on the right wall. The back wall has three sets of windows that look out over the outdoor living area.
- The kitchen boasts two islands, with one giving you room for casual seating. The breakfast room is open to the kitchen and has an option to add a fireplace.
- The master suite has a fireplace the separates the sleeping area from the sitting room. Laundry is conveniently located right by the master.
- Two bedrooms are located upstairs, one with a charming window seat. There's also a flex room and bonus space over the garage.
- A built-in desk is the ideal quiet spot for doing homework.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,213 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,435 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 778 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 433 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 32 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,036 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 2"
- Depth: 87' 0"
- Max ridge height: 42' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 867 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick