Exclusive Acadian House Plan with Split Bedrooms
About This Plan
- The smart interior of this Acadian house plan, exclusive to Architectural Designs, presents a comfortable flow for everyday living, while providing spacious areas for friends and family to gather.
- The deep and wide, front porch ushers you inside, where a formal dining room and office flank the foyer. Straight ahead, the light and airy living room opens to the kitchen, where a massive island doubles as storage and workspace.
- Retreat to the master suite, tucked away behind the garage, and discover an attached sitting area, spa-like bathroom, and roomy closet. A second bedroom on the opposite side of the main level includes a full bath.
- A children's den greets you at the top of the stairs, and leads to bedrooms 3 and 4, which share a Jack-and-Jill bath.
- Two storage rooms in the 3-stall garage help keep it clutter free, and built-in cubbies in the adjoining mudroom assist when organizing outdoor gear. A powder bath in the mudroom is an added convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,629 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,709 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 854 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 607 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 95' 10"
- Depth: 79' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 994 sq. ft.
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick