Exclusive Split Bedroom Modern Hill Country House Plan
About This Plan
- This gorgeous Hill Country house plan (exclusive to Architectural Designs) has a contemporary look and a marvelous open floor plan.
- You can escape to peace and quiet in the den off the foyer or gather around the corner fireplace of the huge great room/living area.
- And you can see it all right from the kitchen sink set in a large island that seats six.
- A six burner cook top and large walk-in pantry are sure to please.
- The split bedroom configuration serves up a giant master suite on one side and two large family bedrooms on the opposite side of the house.
- All have walk-in closets and the master suite has two.
- The rear covered porch is a great place to spend time outdoors away from the hot sun.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,521 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,521 sq. ft.
- Deck: 467 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 89 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 73' 9"
- Depth: 69' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 750 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss