Farmhouse With Private Master Suite
About This Plan
- Sturdy columns on the covered wrap-around porch complement the detailing on the twin dormers of this attractive farmhouse design. Another covered porch is found in back.
- Nine-foot ceilings are standard on the first floor, with the fireplaced living room sloping up to 14 feet. The living room is open to the bayed breakfast nook and to the kitchen, which includes a pantry closet and an island with an eating bar and cooktop.
- Decorative arches make a transition to the living room, the formal dining room and the hallway.
- Upstairs, the slope-ceilinged master suite is sited for maximum privacy. A walk-in closet lies off the bedroom, while the bath features an oversized shower, a plant shelf, corner tub and his and her sinks. A second compartmented bath serves bedrooms two and three. Completing the second floor is an open study area.
- Another feature of this home is the handy shop and storage areas in the side-entry garage.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,398 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,637 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 761 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 800 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 548 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 70' 10"
- Depth: 54' 6"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 514 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick